- Dual-flush model automatically initiates a reduced or complete flush based on how long user remains in sensor range, buttons on top of the flush valve enable manual flushing with a standard or reduced flush at restroom visitor’s discretion
- Deploys an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.